Ultrasound is an innovative technique for treating blemishes of the body…
Thighs, buttocks and abdomen are some of the body parts we care about most. Over the years, various imperfections can undermine aesthetics. Loose skin, localized adiposity, and cellulite are just a few examples.
To counteract all these conditions, it is now possible to undergo various aesthetic treatments. Among the main ones is definitely radiofrequency therapy.
The growth of aesthetic medicine
According to recent research conducted in the United States, more than 60 percent of men and 70 percent of women are dissatisfied with their physical appearance.
In most cases, the problem is due to overweight given by a limited fraction of motor activity compared to calories intake.
Areas that one would like to improve, in addition to the face, include the abdominal area and the lower body.
RF treatment for abdomen, thighs and buttocks
The use of radiofrequency technology can come in handy to improve one’s aesthetic shape. Specifically, we have the best instrumentation available for noninvasive treatment of the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. The name of this instrument is Morpheus8.
It is a device capable of delivering electromagnetic waves in the radiofrequency range that revitalize and regenerate the skin through three actions:
- Collagen stimulation:the instrument has micro-cannulas from which radio waves depart. These waves penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, carrying energy that alters the thermal balance of the sub-dermal layers. In turn, this stimulates the skin’s production of collagen and elastin, the effect of which leads to total skin rejuvenation.
- Better Blood Circulation:One of the problems associated with less-than-perfect skin conditions definitely concerns blood circulation. Through RF waves, a vasodilation action of capillaries takes place. This implies a better condition for the maintenance and growth of skin cells, which are in an environment with more nutrients, blood and oxygen.
- Fat Cell Elimination:The action of RF electromagnetic waves allows the elimination of localized fat cells. All this firms and redefines the skin. For a more in-depth look at treatments for localized adiposity, click at the following link.
Other Applications of Morpheus8
The same instrument that, through RF waves, firms abdomen, thighs and buttocks, simultaneously allows:
- Fighting the phenomenon of cellulite
- Rejuvenate face and body
Principle of operation
The peculiarity of Morpheus8 is related to the so-called “microneedling“. In fact, the remodeling and anti-aging effects are mainly due to a series of micro-needles that “prick” the skin and release electromagnetic waves in the radio frequency range.
The presence of these micro-needles creates the channels that are necessary for the RF waves to penetrate deeper into the skin, regenerating and revitalizing the area completely.
What I need to know before undergoing RF firming for abdomen, thighs and buttocks
Contraindications to RF for abdomen
The use of radiofrequency should be avoided in all those cases such as:
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
- Patients suffering from diabetes
- Patients with cardiovascular disease
- Patients who have a pacemaker
For further investigation and to be sure of the results, one should rely on a medical center of excellence where experienced professionals such as Cellin Beauty Clinic work.
The treatment does not involve any particular side effects. In the 24-48 hours following the treatment, it is possible to experience the appearance of small redness of the skin destined to absorb automatically.
Number of sessions
Depending on individual conditions and goals to be achieved,several sessions may be planned.