Ultrasound is an innovative technique for treating blemishes of the body…
One of the goals of modern aesthetic medicine is to allow firming of muscles and increase in muscle mass without the need for direct exercise.
This can be achieved with different techniques, both invasive and noninvasive, that aim to define muscle tone and definition to achieve better aesthetic results.
Muscle firming without exercise
The topic of muscle firming without exercise is a much-discussed topic on the web. For the past few years, modern medicine has made available several tools that allow you to tone muscles and burn fat non invasively.
Among the most common therapies are electromagnetic and radiofrequency technology.
It is based on the use of special instrumentation that, through EM waves, causes muscles to contract, effectively simulating the behavior of the muscle during exercise.
The particularity of this pathway is that one can exploit the principle of operation to go and tone different muscle fibers, depending on the duration and intensity of the contractions.
This is achieved through the vehiculation of EM waves that, penetrating under the skin, induce muscle contractions.
The duration of this treatment is variable depending on the extent of the areas to be treated. In general, the duration is about half an hour.
Several sessions are required to achieve substantial results.
This is called body contouring because RF technology reshapes the defined area, including muscles, through the use of radio waves at set frequencies.
Specifically, the stimulation of collagen and elastin given by the energy transmitted by the waves results in complete regeneration of the area and an anti-aging effect.
The instrument used to perform the RF treatment is called Morpheus8. It is a new technology that, in addition to muscle firming, allows:
- Treatment of skin laxity
- Reduction of cellulite phenomenon
- Elimination of localized skin adiposity
- Remodeling of areas such as abdomen, buttocks and thighs
Features of muscle firming
Treatment is perfect to improve the tone of your muscles without struggling. However, it can also be designed for those who work out and want additional firming.
It is suitable for both men and women, and can be used for all ages.
The tool is FDA-certified for the treatment of:
- Addomen: a 30-minute use corresponds to about 20 thousand crunches
- Arm: applicable in both biceps and triceps, 20-minute session corresponds to about 10 thousand manual repetitions.
- Legs: applicable especially in the calf part, a muscle generally to be redefined. A 30-minute session corresponds to about 20 thousand contractions.
- Gluteus: with the instrument you can achieve the so-called “Brazilian Butt Lift” in a non-surgical version. With a 30-minute session, up to 12 thousand muscle contractions can be achieved.
VIPs who have signed their bodies with EM waves
On the Internet it is easy to come across testimonials of VIPs who take advantage of modern aesthetic medicine to improve their bodies.
Among the celebrities who have spoke about their experience with:
- Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lopez
- Lindsay Lohan
- Megan Fox