The Allurion program is a revolutionary method of losing weight without…
The use of fillers in the buttocks is a rapidly growing trend worldwide. Through injections of hyaluronic acid, it is possible to address butt imperfections such as cellulite or lack of volume to improve shape and condition.
What is buttock filler
We are talking about a series of hyaluronic acid (HA) injections to add volume and change the shape of the buttocks.
It is a minimally invasive procedure, especially when compared to classic surgical techniques such as liposuction or Brazilian Butt Lift (BBT).
Filler vs. buttock surgery
Many of us desire a firm, youthful backside. Increasingly, people are turning to fillers over classic surgery because of significant benefits:
- Less invasive solution: in the case of fillers, the patient does not have to face any kind of convalescence. In the case of gluteal implants or BBT, a rest period and longer convalescenceis required.
- Pain: filler causes discomfort and rarely pain. In the case of surgery, pain may be prolonged for several days after surgery
- Anesthesia: the filler procedure requires only local anesthesia, while in the case of surgery general anesthesia is often used
Effects achievable with a buttocks filler
Many people are unhappy with the shape and size of their buttocks. In some cases, imperfections appear over time, such as cellulite or postpartum signs. Filler injections can help regain tone and rejuvenate one of the most sensual areas of the body. Achievable effects of the procedure include:
Among the effects that can be achieved with this procedure are:
- Shape redefinition: HA injections allow the stimulation of collagen production. This allows tissue firming and redefines the shape and contours of the buttocks.
- Volume correction: through several sessions, an improvement in the volume of the buttocks can be achieved, with a lifting and firming effect.
What you need to know about gluteal filler
There are some considerations that it is important to know before undergoing gluteal filler treatment:
- Duration of effects: The time required for filler results to be visible is about 30 days. The duration over time depends on the number of sessions and generally does not exceed 2 years.
- Number of sessions: more than one filler session may be required to achieve the desired results and maintain them over time.
- Typology of filler: the buttocks filler contains the same ingredients as classic facial fillers such as the one to the nose-labial furrows or the one to the chill. The basis of it all is hyaluronic acid, the concentration of which is higher than in the face to create volume and roundness once injected into the buttocks.
Limitations after the procedure
For a limited period of one week after treatment, it is recommended to avoid physical exercises such as those in the gym. In the case of gluteal training, such as squats, it is recommended to wait until 2-3 weeks after the procedure.